We are recruiting for an Onsite Coordinator in the Street (BA16) area working as part of the onsite team at our Client, a well known shoes and bags manufacturer.
As an Onsite Coordinator you will need to have:
- Very good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer literacy and able to use Microsoft Office
- Confidence to deal with large groups of people
- Flexibility in working hours
- Salary: Package of up to £24.000pa
- Working Hours 40hrs per week, will require flexibility between 6am and 6pm, normally Monday to Friday.
- Location: Street (BA16), Somerset
- Duration: Ongoing, Permanent
- Previous experience in recruitment or warehouse environment will be beneficial but not required
Role of an Onsite Coordinator:
- Recruiting and Inducting
- Booking and managing workers
- Processing Payroll and Holidays
- Preparing MI data
- Ensuring compliance in all areas
- Conducting various meetings
Benefits of working with us as an Onsite Coordinator:
- 31 Holidays per year (inc. Bank Holidays)
- Additional Day Off for Birthday
- Monthly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Health Benefits Scheme
- My Resource Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Career progression opportunities
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
- Onsite Coordinator/Coordinator/Recruitment Consultant/Recruitment Resourcer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'