We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our onsite team in the role of Onsite Coordinator Administrator.
The successful candidate will be working within our busy on-site recruitment office in a warehouse environment at Clipper John Lewis Grange Park NN4, you will be able to demonstrate the majority of the following skills:
- Good attention to detail
- Strong communication skills.
- PC literate with experience of Microsoft Office package.
- Excellent Time Management Skills, delivering within deadlines.
- Works as part of a team but also under their own initiative
- Good Attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Site tour;
- Salary: £8.5/hour
- Working Hours of Onsite Coordinator are Monday to Friday from 8am until 5pm.
- Flexibility with working hours is required
Benefits of working with us as a Onsite Coordinator:
- Onsite parking
- Subsidised Canteen
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above Onsite Coordinator role please click apply
- Onsite Coordinator/recruitment consultant/Coordinator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"