We are Alexander Mann Solutions and we're passionate about helping companies and individuals fulfil their potential through talent acquisition and management. Today, over 4000 of our talent acquisition and management experts are partnering with our blue-chip clients across multiple sectors and in more than 90 countries.
Due to our on-going growth within our Contingent Solution, we are looking for Onsite Resource Co-ordinators to be part of a new implementation and the on-going service delivery and evolution for a new key client.
This is a really exciting development not just for CWS but for Alexander Mann Solutions as a business and provides the platform for you to join a signature account from the very beginning.
In this role you will provide efficient and flexible support to the onsite Manager and be the main point of contact for all queries relating to the support function of the account. The ideal candidate will be well versed with Vendor Management Systems (ideally Beeline, IQN or Fieldglass) and be able to demonstrate experience of being able to work at pace and critically assess requests to prioritise work.
- Being a central point of contact for the onsite team and Client Group to understand and resolve queries and issues
- Acting as the system (VMS / ATS) super-user and supporting the Managers and Client Group navigate the systems
- Acting as a process champion to support Managers and Client Group navigate the recruitment process and manage issue resolution
- Managing various administration activities that would be specific to the account and ensuring those are processed in a timely manner
- Managing various ad-hoc administration activities to support the effective running of the recruitment process
- Managing the customers' needs and expectations and working to the agreed service levels
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships between all parties, ensuring that they are continually appraised and updated on the relevant processes
- Management of day to day queries ensuring all are dealt with in an effective and timely manner and escalated where necessary
- Experience of Vendor Management Systems (ideally Beeline, IQN or Fieldglass)
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages such as Outlook, Word and Excel
- Team work orientated with a 'can do' attitude
Great things start with a conversation. Alexander Mann Solutions is committed to Equal Opportunities and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Please let us know if you need an adjustment or adaptation at any stage to support you during the recruitment journey