Onsite Contract Recruitment Consultant - Call Centre Division - Liverpool
Competitive salary and benefits - Temporary Position - £18,000
About the Opportunity
We have a very exciting opportunity to join a successful, busy and vibrant team of contract recruitment consultants to assist in the development and growth of our contracted call centre business. You will be working out of our Liverpool City Centre Office and on site with our client based in Birkenhead. We are looking for ambitious and professional individuals who have a proven track record for maintaining strong business relationships.
The role is demanding yet challenging, fun and exciting and is ideal for the right individual who wants to work within a genuinely unique business that has an unrivalled offer to the market.
The role itself will involve full training and keys skills and responsibilities you will need to demonstrate will include -
* The ability to develop and maintain long standing strong relationships with onsite candidates
* Passion and commitment to work with strict service and delivery targets
* Flexible approach to working hours
* Performance management and weekly reports
* Payroll - solving queries and explaining processes
* Absence and lateness management
* General administration work
* Communication of shifts and rotas
This is an excellent opportunity to either further your recruitment experience or gain experience within a recruitment role. Please apply immediately if this opportunity excites you.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job