Senior IT Support
Senior IT Support Engineer - Macclesfield
Your new company
Your new company is Europe's leading I.T. provider who require a IT support engineer to join a global team based in Macclesfield focusing on providing quality service to a range of clients and customers.
Your new role
This role sits within the Global support team from the Macclesfield office for one of the company's key clients. The position serves to provide support to all customers, including VIP's, acting as a primary point of contact. You will be analysing a range of technical issues and resolve customer queries - tailoring your customer service skills to individual cases. This role provides both physical and remote support depending on client requirements. This is a great opportunity for any individuals who are looking to take the next step in progressing within their IT career.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful applicant will have:
- Proven knowledge and expertise in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Office 2018 and Office 365.
- Good customer interaction skills and the ability to confidently resolve queries in a face to face environment
- Experience in a customer facing environment.
- To be able to engage and communicate with a variety of service users - including management when required.
What you'll get in return
- A good level of job satisfaction.
- Prospects of personal development including the opportunity for progression.
- An ability to further develop your technical and customer service skills.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Hannah Sanchez on for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'