Recruitment Account Manager - On-site - Newport
Basic salary - Up to £20,000 + Bonus & Benefits Package
We are looking for a driven, resilient individual who enjoys working in a high pressurised and fast-paced environment, to provide recruitment support to our client.
This is a great opportunity to get into recruitment and would suit anyone with recruitment, customer service or administration experience.
Would you like to be a part of one of the UK's leading temporary and permanent recruitment businesses? With a 58.5 million pound turnover for 2016, Encore place approx. 4,200 workers weekly across 10 branches within Industrial, Engineering/Technical, Driving and Energy sectors.
Encore have recently been announced in the London Stock Exchange's landmark report, '1000 Companies That Inspire Britain' for the second year running. This report showcases the UK's most inspiring and fast growing companies.
Your new role:
- Attracting, screening, recruiting and inducting a temporary workforce to meet client requirements.
- Managing recruited candidate's performance daily and weekly to ensure that clients and workers are consistently satisfied.
- Responsibility for managing the performance and output of each temporary worker, looking to increase this.
- Resolving and troubleshooting issues and putting proactive measures as well as continuous improvement of existing processes.
- Ensuring staffing levels are maintained for all shift patterns.
- Responding to staffing issues and resolving shortfalls in attendance
- Working towards weekly/monthly KPIs and revenue targets.
What will you get in return?
- Up to £20,000 dependent upon experience.
- 1.5% of the contracts net profit.
- Extensive training package and support.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and additional days for birthday, moving house and voluntary work.
- Private health care and pension scheme.
- Discounted Gym memberships and much more!
What would me a successful Recruitment Coordinator at Encore?
- A minimum of 1 year + experience in a recruitment, customer service or administration role.
- Appreciation of the importance of excellent service delivery.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to push back and challenge at all levels when required.
- Confident and resilient, excellent communication skills.
- Working hours are 45 hours per week between the hours of 5am - 6pm, Monday - Friday.
- Driving licence and own car are essential.
At Encore we believe cultural fit and personality are key to a successful career in Recruitment. If you believe that you have the above skills and attributes to succeed then apply today to share in our success!Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
- account manager
- customer services
- account management
- warehouse supervisor
- recruitment coordination