We are currently recruiting for an onsite account manager to work at our presitigious warehousing client based in Rotherham. The key purpose of this position is to offer a first class service to our client and mange the day to day temporary labour requirements.
The ideal candidate will be focused, hard working and have previous experience in a recruitment or account management. You will be able to demonstrate a stable career history with a proven track record and have the ability to hit the ground running. Candidates must have the drive, passion and professionalism to offer a truly exceptional level of service for our client.
Duties will involve :
- Candidate screening, interviewing and Inductions
- Planning and scheduling to ensure client requirements are met
- Meeting clients expectations by exceeding KPI's and working to SLA
- Day to day employee management and training where required
- All aspects of payroll
- Reporting of management information to client and attending operational meetings
- Monitoring attendance, sickness, lateness and compliance procedures
- Reacting to recruitment requirements on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of managing a team and performance improvement. They will have a friendly and out-going personality which will can offer flexibility to the role and be self motivated to exceed targets.
In return we can offer :
- Proven training and career progression
- Attractive salary and holiday package
- Rewards Portal
- Team Nights out
- Commision scheme
- Birthday Meal
- Health care cash plan
- PSG Lottery
- Annual Awards evening
If you have the attributes to take on this exciting position, please get in touch today.