Our client boasts international success. A leader in their field as an eCommerce retailer, an opportunity for an Online Visual Merchandiser has arisen due to continual growth! Working closely with the Marketing Team. Reporting to the North America eCommerce Brand Manager.
- Ensure that the company’s websites are well merchandised, with product listings fully optimised and category pages correctly populated and ordered
- Make sure that all product pages are populated with the correct information, including appropriate imagery and related products, with USPs highlighted correctly
- Proactively identify and resolve issues with on-site presentation, liaising with other teams within the business to ensure that goals are achieved
- Take an active role in listing new products on the company’s websites
- Perform market research to identify opportunities to grow and improve the business
- Assist in range planning decisions and identify gaps in the product range
- Use Google Analytics and other reporting software to continually analyse website performance in order to deliver sustainable profitable growth.
- Produce management reports on sales performance, stock levels and website usage statistics
- Use industry knowledge, competitor research and ROI analysis to identify new opportunities to support the overall objectives of the team.
- Assist in the management of stock and work to maximise inventory turnover.
- Work closely with other eCommerce team members to continually test and enhance all elements of the site to drive conversion rate improvements and maximise marketing spend.
- Work closely with the product specialists to ensure campaigns and general marketing activity is relevant and product driven.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience with on-site conversion optimisation is desirable
- Google Analytics qualified or proven knowledge of this tool and analysis techniques
- Strong quantitative analysis skills with the ability to make data-justified business decisions
- Commercially driven with excellent communication skills
- General interest in all aspects of digital marketing
Our client is offering up to £18,000 for the right candidate with a bonus scheme and added benefits. The normal working hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, may require occasional additional commitment.
- Conversion Rate
- Resolve Issues