Online Tutoring - Work from home for £10-£20 an hour
Become a tutor and take home from £10/hr teaching school kids who need your support, all within reaching distance of the kettle.
At MyTutor all our lessons happen online, and no travel means you’ll save time, money and stress. All you need is a laptop and a webcam and you're good to go!
Here’s why you’ll love it:
- Well-paid: With earnings from £10/hour (and scope for even more) MyTutor helps pay the bills - and it doesn't involve mopping up beer…
- Flexible: You choose when, where and how much you want to tutor, so you don’t have to sacrifice your studies, hobbies or social life.
- Regular: Once you’ve decided how much work you want, your slots will be regular, predictable and fit into the school day timetable. And we’re expecting high demand come November, thanks to the Government’s new national tutoring programme
- CV-boosting: As a tutor you’ll develop your communication, planning, and organisation skills - all things your future employer will love
- Rewarding: You’ll be making a real difference by tutoring kids from disadvantaged backgrounds, who might not otherwise be able to afford a tutor like you
- Supportive: We find the pupils so you don’t have to. Our learning space makes teaching feel easy and natural. We give you loads of helpful training and lesson resources. And we’re always on-hand to answer your questions (or just give you a well-deserved pat on the back)
You don't need any previous teaching or tutoring experience to become a tutor (we train you up)! All we ask is:
- You’re a current student or recent graduate at one of our 60 listed UK universities
- You've got A grades in Maths, English or Science GCSE or A-Level
- You’re eligible to work in the UK and are able to register as self-employed with HMRC
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'