We were recently awarded Online Supermarket of the year at The Grocer Gold Awards 2017, this is something we are really proud of and want to shout about. Due to the success and growth of our online shopping we are looking for bright and talented individuals to join our eCommerce team.
As part of the eCommerce development team, the candidate will be responsible for the implementation of the automation which will test the functionality, and integrations for Iceland’s ecommerce website estate including our transactional, and brand/marketing microsites. The candidate should have prior experience working with automation frameworks as well as test/development environments, or technical support environments in relation to online interactivity and associated web technologies. The candidate will also be required to manually test new functionality where automation will not suffice.
The key accountabilities of the role include:
- Implementation of the automation tests adhering to the automation strategy that has been defined.
- Ownership of the Continuous Integration pipelines alongside the development team
- Plan and perform tests on scheduled and ad-hoc implementations to the Iceland website estate ensuring all functional and user behaviour is as per specification.
- Working with the development team and user experience team to ensure all functional behaviour is understood, and all appropriate test cases are executed.
- Working with the developers when implementing functionality to ensure any potential issues are identified early in the development lifecycle.
- Produce documented test results to enable the development teams to provide iterative updates to their ongoing development.
- Identification and analysis of anomalies or defects in test or live environments, with root cause analysis.
- Ensure the quality of all production deployments with responsibility for the stability and resilience of the production environment.
- Create, manage, and maintain documentation for complete regression of all Iceland functional sites.
- Strong analytical skills
- Cucumber, selenium and ChromeDriver
- Experienced in Behavioral Driven Development
- Knowledge and/or expertise in agile methodologies such as Scrum, XP, and Kanban.
- Experienced with writing use cases, specifications, workflows, test cases and documentation.
- Expertise in testing web applications.
- Proficient in cross-browser and device testing.
- Experience with mobile and device platform testing would be advantageous.
- Knowledge and/or expertise in DB interrogation including MS SQL and DB2
- At least 2 years’ experience of automation and functional/UAT testing in an online or technical environment.
- Demonstrated strong organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills as it pertains to testing software and providing operational support.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and test on a varying number of platforms prior to a hand over.
- Practiced in sharing knowledge and collaborating with colleagues.
- Passion for both eCommerce and technology, and comfortable in business and technical environments.
- Have an appreciation of stakeholder management, balancing their needs and requirements.
- Logical thinking and problem solving ability with exceptional attention to detail.
- Highly self-motivated and well organized. Ability to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal communication & influencing skills. Confident in working with internal and external teams.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"