Online Store Site Merchandiser
A global powerhouse within the technology industry is looking for an Merchandiser to join their team on an initial 10 month contract in London.
Key responsibilities include the following:
- Building and maintaining the Site Merchandising content plan and aligning with local & regional stakeholders to ensure key products, promotions and customer messages are present.
- Ownership of the end to end customer journey and ensuring products, services, sales motions and customer messages are clear and accurate.
- Creating thorough and accurate briefs via merchandising tools to ensure Site Operations and Production teams can build to specification.
- Conducting regular and thorough 'shop the store' and QA checks to ensure strong execution and a smooth customer experience.
- Analyze site metrics and related data to identify opportunities to improve conversion rate and drive revenue growth across assigned product categories, upsell and cross sell motions.
- Use analytics tools, customer verbatim and market trends to turn data into insights and share with the worldwide Stores team.
- Partner to develop and implement 'test and learn' frameworks to optimize site performance and site experience.
- Keep up-to-date with online and ecommerce marketing trends in the region and globally, and develop programs and testing solutions to optimize site performance
- Partner with key stockholders to influence and coordinate merchandizing activities required for store category management, demand generation, targeted traffic, EDMs, social.
What you bring to the role:
- 3+ years of ecommerce experience in driving site merchandising, digital marketing or similar disciplines
- A deep understanding of e-tailers and ecommerce in Asia Pacific, both current and emerging, with the ability to translate marketing needs into program execution to drive store performance
- Deep familiarity with customer data and consumer insights; high degree of comfort with sales data analysis
- Excellent communication skills tailored for audience and context in English with native language in German.
- A character that exemplifies our values including integrity, honesty, openness, personal excellence, constructive self-criticism, continual self-improvement, and mutual respect
- Passionate about the customer with a strong interest in understanding and driving user behavior
- Analytical and process-oriented, comfortable learning data analysis tools
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Positive, energetic attitude
- Willingness to be flexible and pivot across multiple tasks as necessary
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'