- Excellent digital opportunity!
- Massive UK based publisher
- Bourne, Lincolnshire / Leeds
This is a great opportunity to join one of the largest publishers in the UK and be part of a rapidly growing, ambitious team. This particular publication attracts thousands of visitors through its news, reviews, videos, useful info and inspiring content.
We’re looking for someone to lead the content on a leading piano playing website and social media platforms.
- Manage all the relevant content on the website and associated e-newsletters
- Manage the team’s social media accounts
- Be heavily involved in creating the digital versions of market-leading magazines
- Develop commercial relationships with key clients and manage one member of staff
- Create web optimised content for website and social media
- Analyse and report on success of campaigns while managing budget and effectiveness against KPIs
- You must also have a basic knowledge and understanding of the entire music scene plus an understanding of score notation, theory and practical playing to a qualification of Grade 5 and over.
- Creative and innovative approach
- In depth understanding and experience in developing online audiences through social media
- Strong understanding of making web/search engine optimised content
- Familiar with creating and delivering content for e-newsletters
- Clear understanding of the importance of online video and what makes a great video feature
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Analytical and numerical, as well as creative and innovative thinker
- Ability to analyse and act upon audience data and information
- Passionate and driven individual!
If this sounds like you, get in touch. Contact Max at GoodEgg digital today.
- Social Media
- Content Marketing
- Web Content