Job Title: Online Sales Research Assistant
Salary: £8.00 - £8.50 (dependent on experience)
Hours: Monday - Friday 40 hours per week
Shift Times: 0900 - 1730
Here at Bluebells we have an exciting new vacancy for an Online Sales Research Assistant at an outstanding and reputable company working within the Jewellery& Fashion sector. This is a great chance for an individual to utilise their skills in a growing department. No experience is required - just a willingness to learn!
The successful candidates will be responsible for the following duties:
- Using the internet to research new companies as potential clients
- Using social media (e.g. Instagram & Facebook) to research new companies as potential clients
- Compile your findings and present them to your supervisor
- Basic administration duties, such as photocopying and filing
- Assisting with creating files and processing information in line with the business objectives
- imputing data and utilising IT systems when necessary
FULL TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED
Essential skills and attributes required:
- Experience in data entry within a customer service environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong IT skills, proficient in excel and MS
- You must have an excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work flexible and comfortable
- Have the ability to work with the discretion dealing with confidential matters
- Ability to work in a high-pressured environment dealing with complex information
The ideal candidate will be well aligned with our core values;
- Positivity ; people feel enthusiasm and emulate is. "See solutions, not problems" is our mantra we encourage openness, idea generation and an open atmosphere.
- Drive ; we want to see your motivation shine through.
- Professionalism; we expect you to have the right attitude and behaviours to be able to discuss business processes and challenges.
- Thoughtfulness ; think about the tasks you’re completing, the results you’re getting and improvements which could be made to your own behaviour and the company processes.
- Adaptability ; change and growth are basic requirements so our employees should embrace this.
For further information please contact Bluebells directly
- Business Development
- Customer Service