Online Sales Executive required for the UK’s #1 niche new homes online property portal.
Built on a reputation earned over 35 years of working with all the major UK housebuilders though their marketing leading housing Magazine and the largest Awards event within the UK housebuilding industry.
An opportunity has now arisen for an Online Sales Executive to join their team.
Job Title: Online Sales Executive
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 + comms
Location: London SE1
Industry: Online property platform
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to work from our client’s offices in Borough, following a proven method of winning new business This is an exciting time to join a brand with a deep history and a recent large investment.
You will learn techniques and methods of winning new accounts that will stay with you for all of your sales life.
With the opportunity to work with and upsell the clients you win this is a truly rare role.
As an Online Sales Executive your duties will include -
- To sell advertising space and any associated products, predominantly over the telephone but also in face to face presentations to clients within the direct employer category or recruitment agencies.
- To manage and develop your designated client base through cold calling, lead calls, service and response calls and ensure all clients are given the best possible standards of service and customer care.
- Responsibility for an agreed group revenue target.
- To attend conference and exhibitions as necessary and sell associated products and services.
- To ensure CRM records are kept up to date and accurate.
- To ensure that all contract paperwork is completed in full and accurately.
- To ensure the prompt payment of client invoices.
The successful Online Sales Executive will have the following skills / experience -
- Proven sales experience in online advertising a bonus but not essential
- Target driven
- Self-motivated, resilient, energetic and pro-active
- Ability to solve problems at operational level whilst seeking support on larger issues
- Willingness and ability to adapt positively to changes in the work environment and assume new responsibilities
- Ability to problem solve and effectively manage clients
- Possessing a mature, positive and professional attitude
- Good attention to detail in particular when preparing proposals and contracts
- Strong and thorough admin skills
- Willingness to work as part of a team and to offer support where required
To apply for this position of Online Sales Executive please click on button shown or contact Snap Recruitment for further details.