Online Sales Consultant,
Milton Keynes, Ridgmont, Salary of £22,500 with a realistic OTE of £26,000 for a family owned retailer.
With showrooms across the UK my client has become a leading destination in the high end furniture sector. They put their customers at the heart of everything they do and enjoy creating a personal, relaxing shopping environment to suit every budget and taste. Following great success in the market they are looking to grow the business opening 20 new stores in 2016 - 2018. We are looking for someone to support out online sales team. This role does not involve cold calling and you will be joining a fun team in the office.
They will offer you a great training and induction programme to support their development and growth.
My Client is looking for an Online Sales Consultant who has a real dive and personality on the phone. This will be a varied role with the responsibilities shared throughout the office team. Our customers real value the world class customer service they have been used to receiving from this market leading brand.
What we are looking for:
- Confident proactive approach when dealing with customers on the phone
- Experience with Admin, Managing Sales orders, emails and inquires
- Able to objection handle customers
- Quick learner and able to learn in an every changing fast paced environment
- Target driven and self motivated individual
In return we offer:
- A Completive Basic Salary of £22,500
- Realistic on target earning of £26,000
- Great training programme to support your learning within the business
- Prospects to further your career to become one of our future leaders
This role requires Online Sales Consultants to be flexible with working hours. We require people to be available for early shifts and late shifts on a rotary basis. There is also limited weekend work.
If you believe you have what it takes and what to join my client on their journey of success please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"