This multi award winning UK Holiday Provider is seeking an online Sales and Customer Service Advisor to take respond to emails and web chat with a range of pre holiday queries and to complete sales and reservations.
The company has been established for 30 years and is growing rapidly, they now employee 400 people and are continuing to expand. The have won multiple awards including Best In Industry for the last four years and recognised as on for the 1000 companies to inspire Britain. Their staff are truly at the heart of everything, with regular social events, fun incentives, exercise classes at work, fresh fruit, free drinks all day and the occasional visit from the bar trolley they keep their workplace fresh and fun to work in. They are in the happiness business after all.! They are located in stunning new offices with excellent transport links close to Cheshire train station.
As a Sales and Customer Service Advisor you will
- Respond to emails and webchat with a range of pre holiday queries
- Complete bookings and reservation requests.
- Call holiday makers back in response to emails queries
- Have an excellent knowledge of the properties available to assist offering an alternative when first choice property is not available
To be successful as a Sales and Customer Service Advisor
- We are interested in seeing candidates with experience as a Sales or Customer Service Advisor from a call centre environment, ideally with some web chat or email experience
- You will be able to demonstrate good rapport building skills
- Proven track record working in a high volume, targeted environment
- Desire to achieve on targets and earn commission
- Good written English skills are essential
Package and Benefits for Customer Service Advisor
- Basic Salary £17500 increasing to £18000 after 6 months
- Up to £500 per month in bonus
- 37.5 hours
- Rota'd shifts between 9am and 9.15pm including weekends
- Excellent initial 6 weeks training with ongoing support
- Discount on holiday bookings
- Private Medical for you and your family
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Free worldwide travel insurance
- 28 days holiday inc Bank Holidays
- Wellness benefits including flus jabs, fitness classes, reflexology and fresh fruit
If you want to work for a company that truly values their team and can offer long term career prospects, don't delay, apply now.
- sales executive
- Sales advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job