- South West London
- £20,000, Amazing Benefits including Free Onsite Gym Membership!!
- Seko 360 & Magento 2 experience
Online Retail Executive is required for a Major Sports Club just outside in South West London; really amazing opportunity to join a world famous sports club, with a family feel and where they genuinely care about their staff!!
- Undertake day to day supplier administration and liaison; from order placement through to delivery scheduling.
- Product data entry; product creation in stock system, raising purchase orders on the system and sending through to the supplier, adhoc amends to costs prices, RRP’s or delivery dates on the system.
- Critical path management; collating supplier information for products to be entered onto the online system (Magento) and the logistics system (Seko 360). Maintaining the master file with all information required including updates and amends. Plus working with the suppliers to maintain the delivery schedule.
- Sample management; working with suppliers on their sample timelines to arrange imagery of product for the website which is in place prior to stock delivery.
Online Customer Service
• Manage the online customer service desk operation via
• Manage additional resource support during peak trade
• Set up products on Magento 2 (Platform)
- Perform general administration duties; manage departmental diaries.
- Manage any department incoming queries via email or telephone.
- Carry out any other reasonable ad hoc duties to support the various departments at the Club.
- Maintain the retail budget tracker to ensure all retail budget code spends are kept updated and within budget.
- Maintain the Performance tracker for both online and offline which supports the tracking of the targets and KPI’s to be met.
- Weekly sales update to the team; collating the sales across each channel for the MTD sales update.
- Support the collation of data (via GA, marketing stats and offline store stats) for a retail monthly management report.
- Ad hoc support to the Retail Operations Executive with store set up; merchandising of range, movement of stock, stock room management.
- Assist with the retail store operation on an adhoc basis when the Retail Ops Executive is on leave