About Evolution Organics
We are an established e-commerce company based in the UK offering high-quality Health And Wellness products with a rapidly expanding domestic and European presence.
A new opportunity has arisen at Evolution Organics for a full-time E-commerce Assistant to join our team located at our head office / warehouse based in Kidlington (just outside Oxford).
This is a new role within a small team of dynamic and efficient individuals who are passionate about the world of health/wellness and delivering the aims and success of the company.
The role will be varied as you will be supporting the existing team in all aspects of the operation. Primary areas will be:
- Customer Service (Offering health and nutritional advice, taking orders and resolving problems)
- Warehouse operations (Picking, packing, re-stocking, and stock control)
- Website content (Writing fresh content about new nutritional products, and updating existing content)
- General admin (varied and across all areas of operation)
You will assist with day-to-day tasks primarily in the warehouse, customer service, and website creative operations. Given the small size of the team, you will find that daily duties will vary and therefore you will be exposed to a variety of tasks across the whole business while performing the role. The successful candidate will be hard working, flexible, have great attention to detail and be able to work well as part of a team. You will be supported by the team throughout as you support them.
We are looking for someone who is/has:
- A team player with a strong, collaborative work ethic.
- A genuine interest in health and wellness - a qualification in this area would be advantageous, but not essential.
- MS office skills, particularly excel.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong verbal and written English.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly organised.
- Excellent Customer Service skills and telephone manner.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Able to work under pressure.
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:30am - 5pm
Job Type: Full-time
- Service Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"