About the Online Reporter:
We have a vacancy in London for an experienced reporter to join the online editorial team behind our Citywire Money and Investment Trust Insider websites. Citywire Money serves private investors with all the information and news they need to invest in funds for their ISAs and pensions. As a reporter you will have a proactive input on Investment Trust Insider, our newest website launched this year. The new site erves private and professional investors with news and analysis on the UK’s unique £155 billion investment company sector.
Key Responsibilities of the Online Reporter:
- Report news announcements from the companies we cover;
- Develop and maintain industry contacts to find exclusive stories;
- Interview fund managers online about their funds and investments;
- Write analytical, in-depth features on investment funds and stock markets;
What you’ll need in becoming the Online Reporter:
- An understanding and interest in financial markets and investing;
- Ability to have your own input and “think like an investor” attitude
- Ability to write clear, concise copy to tight daily deadlines;
- Relevant experience on online news reporting, especially related to finance
What we offer you:
25 days holiday per annum (rising to 28 days after three years’ service followed by 30 days after five years’ service) plus bank holidays, private pension scheme, access to an Employee Assistance Programme, subsidised gym membership, Kiddivouchers, Ride2work bike scheme and annual ticket travel card loans for your travel to and from work.
After two years continuous service you will also have access to private health and dental care insurance, group income protection, critical illness cover and group life assurance.
On top of this we have a personal trainer who runs workout sessions during lunchtime twice a week in the park, a masseuse who visits every month, as well as freshly ground coffee, fruit, breakfast and nuts to help yourself to daily.
We are an inclusive organisation and actively promote equality of opportunity for all with the right mix of talent, skills and potential.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this Online Reporter role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"