Job Title: Sales Account Manager - Online Recruitment Advertising
Location: Shoreditch, London
Salary: upto £30,000 per annum (dependent on experience) + Bonus OTE's 55K
Bluetownonline (www.bluetownonline.co.uk) is the UK's leading digital recruitment platform dealing with clients across multiple industry sectors across the UK. We are the digital recruitment experts.
We have recently taken on massive investment to increase our platform and growth across a diverse and emerging market.
We are a fun and dynamic office looking for an intelligent and self-motivated individual to start a career as a Business Development Manager (official title!). With a work hard and play hard culture we reward success and want positive and focused individuals to interact with our client base.
Will the role be tough? We believe not! Our product offering is second to none, that's not to say we don't want a driven and talented individual to start, because we do. You will be managing an existing base of clients, sending out contracts and convincing clients how amazing we are by sending out quotes.
What's it like? Well, we have drinks on a Friday at 4pm, semi-casual dress wear and over 2,000 perks to choose from (Free mobile phone insurance to a coffee at Nero's once a month). Oh, and did we mention we went on a company holiday to Amsterdam last year and Croatia the year before that?
But all this comes with you being required to keep a pipeline of clients, sending quotes and working hard. You must also ensure you're on time, well-kept and meeting the targets we set.
Do we offer progression - YES! We're looking for future leaders who want to prove their ability by smashing targets and earn generous amounts of commission every single month. Our OTE's in Year 1 are 50k and we always look to promote from within.
Along with the holidays, excellent commission we go out to a local bar / pub / restaurant / ping-pong establishment most Fridays. We work to beat targets having plenty of fun along the way. We're here to find the future of our tech business.
We are the future of online advertising and recruitment and clients use us because we're the best. Join us if you think you've got what it takes.
Your responsibilities and primary purpose as Business Development Manager;
- Develop long term relationships with all clients and assist them in finding staff;
- Talking with clients and assessing their needs
- Providing Pricing and Quotations upon request and within company guidelines
- Independent management of pipelines reporting directly to Business Directors with weekly and monthly forecasts
- Updating the CRM system, creating tickets and sending information to clients
- Understanding requirements by assessing clients long term needs and advise in relation to this
- Re-approaching lapsed accounts creating new business opportunities with the objective of generating long term agreements
- Excellent earning potential
- Full training given
- Opportunities for progression within a growing organisation
- Perks (cheap Cinema tickets, Coffee, Rental Movies, Gym memberships, health cover etc etc!)
- Drinks on Friday
- Working with a team of go-getters
- Holidays away in the sun!
Bluetownonline is located on Rivington Street in the heart of the famous Shoreditch Triangle and is one of London's most popular area's for arts, culture, fashion, tech, media & nightlife.
Join us today if you think you have what it takes. Send your CV.
- Advertising Sales