An exciting opportunity has arisen for a hard-working ONLINE OPERATIONS ASSISTANT to join our office-based team 5 mins walk from London Bridge Stations.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Dealing with customer queries through to completion
• Working with our partners to award members’ points on time
Online & Email Campaigns
• Work with Campaign Managers to ensure emails are coordinated well
• Ensuring digital creatives are built and tested to highest standard
• Assist in managing online campaign bookings
Administration of Back Office System
• Maintaining partner offers and creating good SEO / keywords
• Loading and monitoring adverts
• Assist in maintaining an exciting members’ rewards catalogue
• Despatching member rewards from our local storage facility
• General office management
Qualities in the Ideal Candidate
You will be personable with great communication skills and keen to be part of a small team. Highly motivated with excellent organisational skills, you will be able to work using your own initiative.
Good attention to detail is essential and you will be able to see tasks through to completion.
The role will suit a candidate who already lives within commutable distance of London Bridge stations and who has an excellent command of English.
For more details, please apply in writing with salary expectations and availability to start work.
- Communication Skills
- Digital Media
- Organisational Skills
- customer care