An award winning fast fashion business is expanding its online presence thanks to strategic partnerships with large online retailers. In order to manage these relationships and continue growth, our Client is looking for an Online Merchandising and Concessions Manager.
- Develop and build collaborative working relationships with partners.
- Hold regular meetings with partners to review performance, processes and strategy.
- Create a progression plans and identify development needs.
- Oversee all KPI reporting and deliver results in weekly trading reviews with senior management.
- Produce annual plans and period re-forecasts identifying building blocks required to deliver growth.
- Plan stock, option selection and availability.
- Manage seasonal package launches and concession exclusives.
- Identify commercial opportunities to ensure the required exposure.
- Produce a trading calendar and promotion plan and ensure we participate in opportunities provided it is in line with the trading strategy.
- Ensure all image requirements are met and product launch dates are achieved.
- Explore opportunities for growth in new markets with fully realised launch plans and implementation of required process.
- Working alongside Marketing providing product direction in order to create opportunities for all digital marketing channels.
- Online merchandising experience
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Analytical and numerical with strong reporting skills
- Communication & influencing acumen
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organised to ensure the smooth running of all daily operations.
- Ability to think commercially
- Drive, enthusiasm and passion for retail
- Management and progression skills
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job