- Thriving eCommerce offering as part of a multi-channel setup.
- Great online role for an eCommerce/Digital candidate.
- Largest UK independent within their market.
As the largest independent brand in the UK for their market, this business is looking to add to their thriving eCommerce function. The Online Merchandiser role will involve optimising the look and feel of the website, in turn helping customers find what they need to drive conversions.
What you’ll be doing
The eCommerce and Digital team here is around 10 people strong, consisting of a Head of eCommerce, Email Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager and additional staff across the main channels. This role will slot between them and focus on ensuring the website is optimised effectively through merchandising – you’ll create promotional content, manage product categories, set up new products, ensure photography is optimal, conduct content reviews and more.
The Online Merchandiser will need to have an amazing eye for detail, but also the analytical and creative mind-set to spot opportunities for improvements and offer up suggestions on how to implement these changes.
There is flexibility here to take on someone more experienced who is looking to work in a solid team, or a digitally savvy graduate looking to break into their first eCommerce role.
What experience you’ll need
- A working knowledge of content management / eCommerce merchandising systems.
- Experience working in a fast-paced digital environment.
- Able to work well with others as part of a close knit team.
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience working for a retail company, ideally in a digital setting, would be ideal.
- An understanding of the visual merchandising process, and the value that brings.
- Passion and eye for design and aesthetics
There is a competitive salary on offer of between £20-25k depending on experience. Benefits include a bonus scheme, pension, staff discount and free parking. The offices have a huge amount to offer as well, including gym facilities, regular social events and a café onsite. It’s an environment the team love working in!
Get in touch with Hannah to hear more about this one.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'