Our client whose EMEA office is based in Wokingham, is currently seeking and Online Merchandiser to join their channel marketing team.
Salary up to £23,000 per annum and competitive benefits
- Responsible for all online content and catalogue management within Amazon Europe.
- Ensure all product launches are executed on time and synchronized across Europe to a high standard.
- Develop and manage company placement within the Amazon AMS search-word on-site marketing tool.
- Develop and innovate rich content using Amazons rich A+ Wordpress style tool.
Position Summary, Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Manage the setup of all new products within each amazon EU branch.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records to track the status of each amazon EU branch vendor catalogue, with a weekly update to the local sales managers.
- Maintain and clean-up product listing content, including title, description, features, images, video, rich content, product variation and replacement recommendation.
- Roll out high quality A+ product content following amazons guidelines.
- Ensure an organized and structured approach to work.
- Establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all departments.
- Possess customer-centric skills and ability to communicate effectively with people.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet the organisations core values.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Must be enthusiastic and dependable
- Experience in online merchandising, marketing or Wordpress based web development.
- Experience working with MS Office Suite; proficient in Excel (creating charts, pivot tables, lookup, formulas)
- Experience working with Adobe Photoshop
- Experience and technical knowledge of the PC Gaming or PC Hardware market preferred
- Possesses a passion for technology and is proactive in staying current on the latest products to market
- Well organised, process driven with ability to multitask fast and efficiently
- Ability to prioritise and demonstrate attention to detail with great accuracy
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Ability to articulate a point of view
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Experience with project management or Amazon Vendor Central would be advantageous
- Microsoft Excel
- Online Retail
- Gaming Industry
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'