Our client is a rapidly growing retailer, looking for an Online Marketing Manager to join their fantastic Marketing team based in Amersham. They have opened over 140 stores in the UK and a rapidly growing Online and International business. With serious growth plans for 2018 with a large number of new store openings across the country they are naturally expanding their head office team.. They are a family run company that truly cares about their people, their customers and the communities in which they trade. They have been named as one of The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for and offer a friendly, supportive culture where training and development is put first to help you 'aim higher' in your career.
Reporting into the Head of Online our Online Marketing Manager is responsible for attracting new customers to The Entertainer’s website with targeted, cost-effective campaigns. You’ll drive acquisition strategy across all online channels including PPC, SEO, affiliates, display and social media.
Responsibilities – Online Marketing Manager
- Create and deliver the online acquisition strategy and budget
- Work closely with the CRM Manager and Online Merchandising Manager to control the online marketing calendar
- Report to leadership team on all marketing expenditure and revenue to prove ROI
- Line manage the online marketing team and provide support and coaching as necessary
- Manage relationship with our external marketing agencies to get best value from the money we spend with them
- Oversee our affiliate programme and drive sales through close relationships with our partners
- Lead the brands social media and content strategy
- Generate income from third parties through sponsored content
Required Skills – Online Marketing Manager
- Experience leading a small team and an agency is essential
- Experienced marketer with extensive work experience within ecommerce, preferably across PPC, SEO social media and affiliates
- Proven track record in driving profitable online sales and managing a budget of around £1.5 million
- Analytical and able to interpret complex data and use it to drive business decisions
- Experience in negotiating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent leader with strong people management skills and an understanding of retail brands.
- Digital obsessive with a practical understanding of the latest online trends.
- Significant Project Management experience and commercially astute
The Online Marketing Manager will be responsible for the online marketing budget and its commercial performance, so it’s vital that you’re commercially focused with a passion for reporting and proving the ROI of everything you do. You’ll lead a small team of marketing executives and will also manage the brands relationships with external marketing agencies and partners. The Online Marketing Manager role comes with a good profit related bonus and a range of other benefits including store discount, life cover, pension and free parking on site. You may have gained your work experience as a Digital Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or Online Marketing Manager.
If you would enjoy being part of their success story then apply now to be considered for the Online Marketing Manager role.