Salary: Competitive + Excellent Bonus + Package
Our client, an innovative Gibraltar based company with a fantastic working culture, are currently looking for an Online Marketing Executive to help manage and expand their online marketing channels. The successful candidate will proactively support the affiliate marketing and business development teams.
Furthermore, the role requires the person to successfully manage the relationships with existing and new top affiliated partners end-to-end. This is an exciting opportunity for those who seek to expand their knowledge and experience in online marketing and business development.
This exciting Online Marketing Manager (German speaking) role will see the successful candidate take on challenges and responsibilities such as:
- Responsible for the effective end-to-end management of key affiliates
- Proactive in identifying, contacting and onboarding new online marketing partners with an initial focus on the affiliate marketing channel
- Confident in communicating with key online marketing partners on a regular basis
- Be able to build and maintain relationships with partners to maximize profitability
- Able to liaise with stakeholders at all levels to communicate effectively any marketing plans or results
- Manage the relationship with key online marketing partners, e.g. top affiliates
- Identification and recruitment of new online marketing partners
- Motivate existing online marketing partners to optimize performance, e.g. via optimization of media plans or the creation of new promotions/actions
- Regularly review sites of online marketing partners and marketing practices, insuring compliance with company policies
If this is the kind of opportunity you have been looking for then you will need the following commercial skills and experience:
- Fluent proficiency in spoken and written German
- 2 or more years’ experience within affiliate marketing / online marketing, preferably in the online gaming industry
- Excellent communication with stakeholders both internally and externally
- Strong negotiation skills
- Well organized
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with affiliate platforms such as Affiliate Window and Income Access advantageous
Based in Gibraltar, not only is this a fantastic career opportunity, it is also a chance to experience a great lifestyle in a location with over 300 days’ sunshine per year! For further information regarding relocating to Gibraltar/Southern Spain and working in the online gaming industry, please have a look at our YouTubevideo: [Relocation to Gibraltar and working in the Online Gaming industry] youtubeDOTcom/watch?v=xj1f92a2ksU
So, if you are looking for this exciting position, and want to work for an industry leader in the sun, look no further and send your CV to Castle Hill Recruitment, or apply here on Reed.
If you have any further questions regarding working in Gibraltar, and living in Gibraltar / Southern Spain then please contact us.
- Analytical Skills
- Affiliate Networks
- Online Gaming