We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Marketing sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an Online Marketing Executive / PPC Analyst to join a leading global provider of specialist higher education and careers information and solutions
Online Marketing Executive / PPC Analyst’s Core Duties
- Conduct data analysis in PPC channels to identify insights that will improve performance.
- Work collaboratively across the entire business and provide regular weekly and monthly data reports to the Marketing team.
- Implement online paid advertising campaigns across multiple online channels (Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) and multiple markets
- Optimize campaigns to improve conversion rates, decrease CPAs and reach the company's business objectives
- Make recommendation based on statistical data in order to achieve business objectives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends, developments and major changes.
Online Marketing Executive / PPC Analyst’s Key Experience
- Good Experience with Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads, keyword research tools and web analytics tools
- Comfortable using Excel including: VLOOKUP, Pivot tables, and chart building.
- Excellent knowledge for indicators and metrics used to measure performance, such as CTR, CPA, CPC, Reach, Impressions, etc.
- An analytical and detail-oriented problem solver.
- The ability to work under pressure and with strict deadlines
- The ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field of study is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (advanced English).
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today
- Pivot Tables
- Web Analytics
- Google Adwords
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'