Do you live & breathe Social Media? We are working with a fun and creative product design company who have created a big online following for their fabulous products.
They are now on the hunt to find a bright and driven Online Marketing Executive who is looking to get their foot in the door of an exciting, company and really get their career moving! This creative Online Marketing Executive will help identify the voice of the company’s online presence, ensuring all marketing material and online product descriptions are engaging, and that social media posts invite the reader to click through to the product and the website.
Are you the passionate, creative individual this company is seeking?
A typical day working for this fantastic company as an Online Marketing Executive will include:
- Agreeing and creating a monthly marketing plan for all events including product launches, new brochures, seasonal events etc.
- Writing engaging material about products and related events for B2B and B2C customers.
- Ensuring all social media platforms have engaging content at all time.
- Taking pictures of products of related items and editing for social media platforms.
- Creating newsletters ensuring the content is engaging and appropriate for the target audience.
- Liaising with all external PR Marketing Agency’s and bloggers.
- Managing all Press Requests.
- Writing all product descriptions and any other content required.
- Uploading new images and updating current images as required.
- General administration duties as required.
The successful Online Marketing Executive you will have:
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Accomplished writing skills to degree level.
- Experience working with External marketing agency’s would be advantageous.
- Good experience of Photoshop.
- Great photography skills.
- Excellent experience writing engaging content.
- An innovative individual with a keen interest in gift and stationery industry.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel & Outlook.
- Hard working, nice person that just wants to be part of a great team!
Why you’ll love this job:
- A great opportunity to make your make in an exciting, growing business.
- Very easy products to sell, you have great material to work with.
- They already have a solid following, a fabulous base for you to start from!
What they’ll love about you:
- You passion for creating an aspirational, engaging prescence for the brand is infectious!
- You instinctively know what’s commercial, and right for your audience.
- You love the English language, and have a talent for writing copy.
If this role sounds like it’s for you, get in touch and send us your CV today!
- Digital Copywriting
- Social Media
- Online Presence