Are you looking for a challenging internship in Online Marketing? Are you looking to intern at an international company? Are you looking for an internship that is remote-based so you can work from anywhere in the UK or Europe?
Come & join Working Adventures as an Online Marketing Intern! You'll be responsible for helping boost our websites to young job seekers by focusing on SEO, adding quality content, helping run our social media pages, and working with our referral partners.
We are looking for an Intern to start as soon as possible for a period of 6-12 months. Are you up for the challenge?
What are you going to do:
Working Adventures is a recruitment company helping connect adventurous individuals with big brands around Europe. We help Dutch, German, French & Swedish speakers find jobs in exciting locations such as Barcelona, Lisbon, Athens & Dublin.
We also operate one of the world-leading job websites for adventurous candidates to find exciting roles across the world like working as a snowboard instructor in France or a beach bar tender in Spain.
Our whole team is remote-based so you'll be working with colleagues from across Europe and even further!
Your tasks include:
- You will help manage our seasonal jobs website, attracting job seekers and employers to register.
- Your focus will be on SEO & referral partners, meaning you’ll spend a lot of time writing / optimizing content on our website and contacting partners to start or improve cooperations;
- You will help with the administrative tasks including uploading and writing vacancies, helping promote our vacancies on other job platforms and in social media groups and more;
- You will analyze the performance of the website using Google Analytics and other tools;
- You will help manage our social media presence on Facebook and Instagram;
- You will be connecting and reaching out to influencers to partner & collaborate together;
- You will be also chatting with any interested candidates via social media, email and chat.
What we offer:
- Competitive Internship salary of €500 per month
- The opportunity to work from home or anywhere in Europe! You can even travel and work at the same time :)
- Friendly co-workers from across Europe
- Access to a great online training platform
- A lot of responsibilities and working closely with the owners & manager
What we are looking for:
- Fluent English speaker
- Available to start in the next 1 month
- Available for 6-12 months
- Enthusiastic and interested in online marketing, content writing and social media management
- Fast computer and quick internet needed!
- Social Media
- Content Writing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'