Online Marketing Assistant
Salary: Up to £29,171 per annum
Do you want to be part of a vibrant and dynamic team? The charitable Hospital of St John & St Elizabeth is looking for a driven Online Marketing Assistant to help deliver and develop our online strategy.
The online marketing assistant will support a variety of campaigns by assisting with blog writing, social media, and google advertising.
With an emphasis on supporting our 20+ websites the online assistant will help keep websites up to date and should have experience working in PPC and Google Analytics to help support our online performance and data tracking.
Located in leafy St John’s Wood, minutes from Central London, our luxury private Hospital has an international reputation for providing the highest quality of care to patients and is unique in that all profits fund our onsite Hospice, St John’s.
Your key responsibilities
- Assist in delivery of marketing strategy across all channels and platforms
- Focus on online advertising and profile
- Help build innovative marketing campaigns and evolve current strategy according to market
- Assist in roll out of new visual projection following new look website ensuring consistent brand image across print and digital
- Help innovate and deliver marketing and fundraising events throughout the calendar
- Willing to work occasional evenings and weekends
Why work for us?
At our Hospital we are passionate about providing our employees with a supportive and engaging environment. As well as ongoing development and training, we offer our employees a wide range of benefits; from 27 days annual leave, generous private healthcare cover, contributory pension schemes - including continuation of the NHS pension.
Working with us, all eligible employees receive;
- Competitive pay with progressive band structuring, as well as generous unsociable hours enhancements (if applicable)
- For employees joining us from the NHS, we can provide continuation of your NHS pension
- Contributory pension schemes to suit all pockets.
- Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
- 27 days annual leave
- Ongoing training and development programmes
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee "Service Excellence" recognition rewards
- Childcare vouchers
- £1,000 Refer a Friend scheme
If you are ready for a new challenge and relish the chance to become part of a successful, forward thinking organisation then we would love to hear from you.