Online Marketing Assistant
Salary: £24,000 - £28,000 (+ benefits)
Ambridge Harris is currently recruiting for an Online Marketing Assistant to join a client of ours based in Bristol
You will be a key role working within the marketing team with a primary focus to proactively support the on-line marketing communications activity across the footprint of the business. Responsible for managing the on-line marketing systems platforms such as email (ActOn), blog (wordpress), social media, etc and to focus continuously on improving the business by interacting with peers to deliver 'best in class' service.
Objectives, Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
Managing marketing platforms:
- Liaising with suppliers of marketing systems platforms (eg Act On), providing training and first line support to colleagues.
- Keeping up to date with developments and informing/training users, ensuring good usage of the tools, rolling out and policing best practices, managing users.
- Blog/News platform (wordpress): management and set up of the blog platform for countries as well as uploading of content.
Online campaign development:
- Work with the marketing manager to create engaging, innovative and targeted on-line campaigns via various channels such as email, social media, blog, etc.
- Prepare and send email campaigns from content/brief supplied (email, landing pages, message layout, campaign elements, campaign flows, etc.). Monitor success of such activity as required.
- Regular stats reports to extract learning/best practices, monitoring open rates/click rates.
- Campaign management/targeting through use of CRM.
- Maintain and monitor social media channels and campaigns for UK and corporate.
- Help local marketing teams setup social media and provide training as required.
- Influence content for social media, publishing of posts and monitoring of replies.
- Contribute to the social media strategy.
- 3+ years active experience in online marketing
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience managing and using online marketing platforms
- Experience in campaign development
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
Job ref: 22164
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job