We are seeking an Online Marketing Assistant to join a Vibrant, Established Company based in Colwick. This company has won awards for its continued investment and growth and offers exciting opportunites for the right candidate. They are looking for a committed, creative, hard working candidate with an eye for detail to join their expanding team! The successful candidate will need to have integrity and strong communication skills. You will be joining their rapidly growing digital marketing team and assist in the day to day management of online websites helping improve user journeys and increase conversion rates. Involvement in delivering new product launches and supporting promotions online.
Ensuring content on the websites is up to date and relevant by:
- Adding content such as images and text to existing pages and creating new pages
- Updating monthly inspiration articles
- Ensuring the successful delivery of promotions online by Working closely with the marketing executive and design team on the creative for the promotions
- Adding and removing banners through the content management system (Umbraco)
- Ensuring the success of new product launches online and updating product imagery
- Managing the product database
- Working closely with the internal SEO and PPC teams to increase visitors to the site
- Working with the internal design and content teams to deliver projects and improve conversion rates
- Using GoogleAnalytics to produce the weekly stats spreadsheet
- Using hotjar and other tools to understand user behaviour online
Specification and role requirements:
- Proven interest in digital marketing
- IT literate
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Proficient in using mobile and tablet devices
- Familiarity with GoogleAnalytics is preferred although not essential as training will be provided
Effective time management skills to manage a busy workload to tight deadlines.
A good eye for detail as the successful applicant will be responsible for the majority of content that is displayed on the website.
Be able to establish good relationships with fellow colleagues and work as a team.
Customer focused and a high achiever!
17k -19k depending on experience
23 days holidays + bank holidays
Room for progression
- Marketing Assistant
- Microsoft Office
- Google Analytics
- Online Advertising
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job