Our Client operates an online store designed to help IT and electronics manufactures sell surplus stock at reduced costings to the general public. The service helps firms reduce possible loss making and offers goods at a discounted rate to consumers.
Due to increased growth my client now seeks an Online Marketing Administrator with primary responsibility for:
- Update and managed product placement/offers/listings within the online marketing channels (Amazon, eBay etc.).
- Tracking stock and generating reports of existing inventory levels.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and the overseas team on the acquisition and introduction of new products, their associated timelines and release dates.
- Control and maintain accurate case-logs detailing product journey.
Successful applicants should be able to demonstrate:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Good communication skills
In return a salary of 17k-18k is provided (increased after 6 month probation period) as well as work place pension, private healthcare and onsite parking.
- Microsoft Excel