Online Marketing Account Manager
Our client is a wholly owned subsidiary of a multinational company with interests in over 40 markets worldwide.
The company owns many highly successful international household name brands. Founded on the principles of direct marketing has grown to be predominantly a direct to consumer multi-channel retailer. However, the company also has significant interests with retail partners all over the world. In the UK alone, their products can be found in hundreds of high street stores, backed by a strong online presence.
They are currently looking to expand the range of brands available in the UK whilst continuing to grow the existing business both through direct channels and through our retail partners.
To facilitate this growth, they are now looking for an Online Marketing Account Manager to support the UK Head of Sales. This position will assist in managing key retail accounts and develop New Business accounts, working in partnership to drive sales and performance.
The role will also cover assisting the UK Website, co-managing their Social Media sites and also working closely with their Customer Service department. The role is commercially focused and key element is to ensure that the UK business achieves the growth and sales targets set.
• Assist Head of Sales to manage key retail accounts by checking plans are in place to drive sales
• Review daily performance of activity and work with retailer buying network providing business updates internally and externally where possible
• Supply images, copy to retailers and ensuring the Company brand guidelines are met at all times
• Work with the Head of Sales on new business development, assisting in prospecting targets and developing communication packs for new customers
• Working with the eCommerce Manager, assisting in uploading content to the UK website
• Working closely with the Operations team to ensure all retail orders are effectively processed and stock management is in line with forecasting promotional activity.
Beneficial Skills & Experience:
• Knowledge of Social Media Platforms and being able to respond confidentially to customer queries
• Good grammar and punctuation skills
• Design and creative skills
• Fast learner and then make tasks into their way of working
• Competent in managing Retail Accounts and meeting demands of UK Retailer Network
• Strong Negotiating Skills
• A desire to develop and grow with the needs of the business
An attractive salary package is on offer to the right individual together with the opportunity to grow your career with a rapidly expanding technology led business.
If this excites you then don’t miss out - apply todayThe vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- marekting online sales suppliers