Good knowledge of corporate and agency private fares is essential. Their Technology team are committed to delivering exceptional service and you will join the team in an exciting, fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
Duties & responsibilities
* Implement and maintain customer Online sites, to deliver robust solutions for our clients
* Provide Online support, including assistance with service features and navigational support to agents and clients
* Be key point of contact for Online solutions, providing knowledge transfer to agents
* Document appropriate details of an enquiry update internal customers and take timely action to resolve requests, including follow-up and escalating appropriately to resolves issues
* Support with day-to-day system updates, loading preferred vendors, updating policies, customer reference fields and other system maintenance tasks
* Assist the sales team with product insights and demonstrations for prospective clients
* Manage the expectations of the clients (internal and external) regarding project objectives, deliverables, timeframes, etc. by understanding the key business drivers and their prioritisation
* Ensure completion of deliverables, managing schedules, meeting milestones, delivering within budget, and ensuring creative and technical success
* Gather functional and business requirements from client and translate into a functional hosted solution design according to client needs and scope of Concur products/services
Knowledge & skills
* Ideally should have several years' experience of Concur Travel, or be administrator certified.
* Essential to have operational and reservations background experience, minimum 3 years. * Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Prior experience of implementing Concur essential
* Project Management skills desired
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Experience implementing Concur configurations
* Knowledge of Galileo GDS as a MUST
* Demonstrated good customer service over the phone and through email
* Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of an organisation
* Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and work independently
* Ability to work in a team environment and be open to change
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality
* Attention to detail essential
You'll be rewarded with a great salary circa £23-£26k depending on experience and a role in a growing company!
To apply for this exciting opportunity for online implementation manager in Manchester, please call Mary or email your CV to . Alternatively click 'Apply Now' below and follow our easy to view instructions below.
- "Implenmentation" AND "Concur" OR "Business travel" OR "Travel company" OR "online"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job