Our client is a global market leader in the provision of mobile phone recycling to both the corporate and residential sector.
As part of their success and recent growth a standalone position has been created for an Online Graphic Web Designer to be responsible for creating, maintaining and improving the visual design aspect of the company brands and products.
As the Online Graphic Web Designer for the organisation you will provide an in-house graphic design service to all areas of the business.
This is an exciting time for a confident, creative and driven individual to join a thriving organisation.
What will you get?
- £30000 - £32000 Basic salary (Negotiable)
- Potential for further career progression
- 30 Days Holiday (Including statutory days)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Medicash Healthcare scheme
- Access to Childcare vouchers
- 30% discount on mobile phone contract
- Free carparking
What are we looking for?
- Extensive varied experience in a similar Graphic Web Design role. High level of online experience required.
- Must hold a relevant design degree
- Expertise in simplifying information for various print and digital media.
- Skills to produce detailed and accurate responsive web site layouts.
- The ability to recognise and fix browser compatibility and email display issues.
- Solid understanding of print production setup, techniques and able to engage with external experts.
- Excellent technical knowledge of visual design, print and multimedia.
- A strong understanding of web accessibility and implementation techniques.
- Good understanding of UX design, awareness of conversion rate optimisation, SEO and PPC.
- Strong skills in managing and manipulating imagery using Photoshop.
- Moderate illustration skills.
- A basic level of animation skill, excellent understanding of sequencing and storyboarding.
- Excellent understanding and practical use of typography.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- The ability to hand code in HTML and CSS to a highly competent level - web and email.
- Moderate experience using Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Experience of working with time line based authoring software e.g. After Effects.
- The ability to recommend, justify and implement new systems, software and technology.
- Good understanding of project management and the ability to work with and support project plans.
- An awareness of work rate, good time management, ability to work to deadlines and multitask.
- The ability to define personal deadlines/targets to accelerate and manage workload.
- Accurate work with exceptional eye for detail.
- A strong creative mind, able to translate creative ideas from concepts to published design solutions.
How to apply?
- Apply to this position ASAP by sending your CV via the apply function below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"