My client, a highly successful provider of web platforms for large corporate and enterprise global clients are looking for an Online Events Coordinator. The function of the role will be to manage the end-to-end activity for online webinars and webcasting. The ideal candidate will have held a similar capacity within a technology company. To ensure the success of these events, the applicant must be confident, have great attention to detail and have excellent interpersonal, and communication skills.
The candidate should be highly computer literate and a confident user of computer software. An understanding of web technologies like HTML/CSS will also be important. In addition, defining, documenting and following processes will be essential to create and deliver successful events. This is a pressured role and can involve dealing with large online audiences and senior executives within the customer business. Add to this very tight deadlines and it can prove to be a very challenging and pressured role. For the right candidate this will prove an exciting and challenging role. However, you must be able to keep a clear head even under pressure.
- Skilled at working under pressure, keeping a clear head to achieve results
- Skilled at interpreting a brief
- Understanding of web technologies like html/CSS and graphic design packages
- Exceptional organisational and administrative ability
- Creative with the ability to conceive and develop ideas
- Intuitive problem solving and analytical ability
- Self motivated and can be trusted to manage their own workload and time
- Driven with a determined work ethic
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability and confidence to facilitate large audiences and work directly with Senior Executives
- Keen observational skills
- Accurate with a focused attention to detail
- Experience of E:vent Management
- Experience in creating web content - HTML/CSS
- Some media editing experience may be beneficial
What we offer
To attract exceptional people we offer an excellent package. You can look forward to a competitive salary, pension scheme, life assurance and 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
- Web Technologies