Job: Online English Teacher
If you’re interested in part time, flexible, online teaching opportunities, we’d like for you to consider signing up to teach on the SayABC platform, a VIPKid sister company. Keep reading to learn more.
Who we are
SayABC is an innovative online platform designed to teach 4 to 6 students per class, and is packed with fun and educational activities. Our goal is to give every child in China the power of knowledge.
We connect teachers from all over the world with children in China aged 5 to 12 years old. Collaborating with partners such as Cengage and National Geographic Learning, we provide a professional and fun curriculum to help students develop their English proficiency and communication skills.
What SayABC is all about
- Fun and engaging group lessons
- 40-minute, highly effective lessons
- Interactive teaching and learning online
We are looking for talented people who are passionate about teaching English online.
Why Teach on the SayABC Platform?
- Flexible work location: work anywhere in the world with a computer, a headset, and an internet connection
- Competitive pay: equivalent of up to £22 per hour including incentives (Pro Rata)
- An active and supportive community of 3,000+ teachersand growing
- No minimum or required teaching hours
- Bachelor degree or above (or final-year student)
- Native level of English
Apart from meeting the above two requirements, you will also need to meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Teaching experience (including homeschooling, tutoring, coaching, or mentoring, or part-time language teaching)
- Have or are in the process of obtaining a Bachelor’s degree in relation to English Literature, Education, or language acquisition
- Possess a teaching qualification, i.e. PGCE, PGDE, or other QTS teaching qualifications in the UK;
- Possess a language-teaching certificate, such as TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, etc.(Minimum requirement is TEFL 40 hours training certification)
- A computer running either Windows or macOS
- Built-in or external camera, microphone, and speakers
- High-speed internet
- 6pm-9pm Beijing Time (GMT +8) / 11am-14pm London Time (GMT +1)
- Monday to Sunday
- 40 minutes per class
- No minimum requirement for teaching hours
Step 1: Apply online - Simply apply online by signing up your basic information (you could copy and paste the link below to apply)
Step 2: Book a 30-minutes interview with us to get to know more about SayABC and show your teaching skills by teach an evaluation class
Step 3: Sign Contract & Upload Docs - Send us your information so we can create your profile for our SayABC students and parents to help them arrange class with you
APPLY VIA THE APPLY BUTTON
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'