An Online E-Commerce & Digital Development Manager is required by a prestigious and sought-after business based in Surrey. Experience in developing an e-commerce estate as well as optimising brand experiences to maximise sales is required.
This is an internal role within a retail brand and is not agency-based, however the role will require liaison with marketing agencies.
- Manage the existing online estate and relevant development partners
- Provide development and design solutions that will deliver short to medium-term commercial return on investment
- Review and enhance websites to ensure they provide the best outcome for the business
- Drive the development of a web platform and work with Web Managers to optimise conversion
- Address any conversion issues
- Work with brand teams to ensure websites are developed and updated as required
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Management experience in a similar online, e-commerce or digital development role
- Web development experience within online retail or another relevant industry
- CMS experience (Umbraco and Episerver preferable)
- Understanding of tag management platforms, e.g. Google Tag Manager
- Highly numerate with strong commercial acumen.
- Skilled in presenting and explaining technical information
- Budgeting and financial management experience
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
Salary and Benefits:
The basic salary is up to around £45,000 p.a. depending on experience plus bonus (circa 17.5% of salary). Benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, life assurance x4 salary, 4% matched pension contribution, private medical insurance, staff discounts, and many other perks.
If you are interested in the Online E-Commerce & Digital Development Manager role, or would like more information, please submit a copy of your CV or contact Michelle Turner at Bond Williams Professional Recruitment (IT) in Bournemouth.
- Online Retail
- Development Manager
- Digital Development
- Digital Manager
- E-Commerce Development
- E-Commerce Manager
- Online Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'