Job Title: Online/Digital Merchandising Executive
Job type: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 plus bens
Hours / Working days: 40 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
My client is a well-established off the highstreet retailer. Due to the company’s continued growth online, they are now looking to employ an additional member of the e-commerce team.
You will be responsible for ensuring continued performance across a number of key categories online.
High standards online equate directly to amazing customer experiences. For that reason, this role is pivotal in growing the online product range and performance.
- Ensuring product data is exceptional to maximise sales and conversion rates
- Implement best practice mercahncising and SEO principles
- Managing product lifecycles
- Social media marketing on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other suitable platforms.
- Managing and implementing advertising
- Reporting on certain categories, kpi's and performance
- Support and implement into the digital development plan
We are interviewing for this position next week, so please apply today or get in touch with Matt Grady to find out more about this great opportunity
At Venture, our ambition is simple - to introduce the very best candidates to great businesses. Specialising in Retail, Hospitality, Sales and Head Office recruitment, we’ve built our reputation through outstanding account management and a flexible approach.
With over 20 years developing a network of trusted contacts - we provide solutions nationwide for high volume requirements and executive search assignments.
Whether you’re in Retail Management, Head office, Restaurant Management, Regional Management or from a Sales environment - whether you are a client, a candidate or a potential new employee we’d love to hear from you.
Your Journey. Your Future. Our Passion.
Keywords: E-Commerce Manager, Digital Marketing , Online Merchandising
- Digital Marketing
- Website Development
- Online Retail
- e comm