Digital sales are fast becoming a major part of our business and we are looking for an experienced online digital marketing manager to join to take responsibility and support our online transformation.
About the company: We are an Outdoor Furniture Supplier based in Stathern. We are continually growing and are looking for someone to increase our ecommerce revenue through effective content marketing, SEO and PPC management, particularly with Amazon and Ebay. We aim not only to grow our existing business but also expand our range of products. This is a chance to join us on our journey and be part of our success.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience of managing digital content on Amazon and Ebay with a strong track record of increasing revenue through these channels
- The ability to optimise current listings to include titles, bullet points and A+ content
- Experience of working within Amazon on Vendor Central or Seller Central
- Experience with Magento and integration with ERP systems
- Successfully implemented content marketing, advanced SEO, and pay-per-click campaigns
- Good organisational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Copywriting skills in relation to consumer product information
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Knowledge of a range of IT systems and MS Office tools
- Coordinate all ecommerce activities
- Build and maintain an in depth, up to date knowledge of Amazon’s constantly evolving systems and offerings
- Ensure on-going management of the Vendor/Seller Central platforms, monitoring performance
- Optimise current listings to include titles, bullet points and A+ content
- Optimise Magento2 platform functioning
- Increase ecommerce revenue through effective content marketing, SEO and PPC management and application
- Manage the Amazon shop to create competitive baskets of goods and drive sales
- Set up and deliver monthly reporting, in addition to ad-hoc reports as required
- Ensure key features of Magento2 are optimised to meet market requirements and drive ongoing improvements
- Manage outsourced Magento support
- Source compliant images to optimise listings
- Develop SEO friendly descriptions for products & categories
- Optimise category and feeds
- Manage SEO/PPC budget
If you’re looking to take ownership of ecommerce / revenue growth and work in a fast-paced environment then please attach a copy of your current CV with your application.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'