Online/ Digital Marketing Executive - Travel
Leading Tour Operator - Surrey
Competitive Salary (negotiable depending on experience)
Are you an experienced Online/ Digital Marketing Executive with extensive experience within Online/ Digital Marketing to include Paid Media/ Acquisition, PPC & SEO?
Jewels Travel Recruitment are working with a Leading Specialist Tour Operator based in Surrey, who due to expansion are seeking a keen online/ digital enthusiast to join their expanding Marketing department.
As Digital Marketing Executive your main responsibility will be to develop and manage digital acquisition campaigns to support the establishment of our clients online presence. You will be supporting paid media channels including PPC, Display and Third Party advertising. You will also be involved in the optimisation and the upkeep of website content ensuring that it is optimised according to best practice and as a result of testing and learning (CRO). You will support other members of, and areas within the marketing team including SEO, social media, email marketing and PR. You will be responsible for ensuring that all activity meets best practice, is on brand and is in line with the marketing and business strategy and objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Digital Acquisition - PPC and Display Marketing
- Updating, optimising and expanding presence on third party & partner websites
- Website Content & Optimisations
- Working alongside a team of approximately 9 marketers
Skills and experience required
- Minimum 2 years working in Digital Marketing
- A passion for digital marketing, paid media/acquisition in particular
- Excellent level of written English
- Previous experience using a website CMS
- A good understanding of PPC and Display marketing
- A good understanding of Social Media advertising
- An understanding of SEO best practice
- An understanding of Google Analytics, or similar analytics platform (basic level at a minimum)
Preferred (will enhance performance in the position)
- Microsoft Office
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
- Bing Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Email marketing platform
- Photoshop/image editing software
- Experience working in Travel
How to Apply:
Please apply to advert or via our website with a copy of your CV.
Please note only suitable candidate will be contacted for this position. If your skills are not what the client is seeking for this position your CV will be added to our database where you will be considered for other roles as they become available that match your skills and experience.
Once you are added to our database you will receive emails of our "New Vacancies" covering all our new and available jobs as they become available
Please note our Jewels Recruitments system for job alerts run on keywords that might be in your CV or your post code location is relevant to the new job advertised. So not always is the job sent to you an exact match of what you are seeking.
You will also receive weekly/monthly email newsletters from Jewels Recruitment, listing ALL available jobs in various locations and salary bands.
Please advise us if you do not want to receive these new job alerts.
FOLLOW JEWELS RECRUITMENT ON TWITTER FOR NEW JOBS, CAREER ADVICE, INDUSTRY NEWS AND MUCH MORE ... @JewelsJobs
- Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Online Marketing