Online Digital Marketing Executive - Travel
£25k - £30k (depending on experience)
Are you an experienced Online Digital Marketing professional looking to join the exciting world of Travel?
Jewels Travel Recruitment are working with one of the UK’s Leading Travel Companies on the search for an Online/ Digital Marketing Executive to part of their expanding marketing team.
As Online Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for all online marketing such as PPC, SEO, Social Media, Email Marketing etc.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support in managing PPC and SEO agencies to ensure we are getting the most from them and they are constantly driving improvements in our activity and performance
- Marketing and email campaign planning, ensuring we have a clear plan well in advance of activity going out, and all assets and activity are ready and signed off in time
- Work with designers to produce exciting and engaging creative that performs well
- Improving our customer life-cycle emails and finding new ways to improve customer retention
- Identifying new opportunities to grow traffic through existing channels
- Working with the design, marketing and product team to provide all partners with up to date content
- Regular reporting and analysis on performance using Google analytics and other analytics tools, identifying issues and opportunities for improvement.
- Identify improvements to current reporting and work towards implementing attribution model/reporting
- Ensuring tracking is correct for all channels in our various reporting systems
- Monitor and keep up to date with activity of competitors within the space
Experience & Attributes:
- 2+ years previous experience managing PPC, SEO, Social Media and email marketing channels
- Previous experience in travel is beneficial, but not essential (highly competitive industries a plus)
- Strong technical understanding, with experience working with a range of partners and affiliate networks
How to Apply:
Please apply to advert or via our website with a copy of your CV.
Please note only suitable candidate will be contacted for this position. If your skills are not what the client is seeking for this position your CV will be added to our database where you will be considered for other roles as they become available that match your skills and experience.
Once you are added to our database you will receive emails of our "New Vacancies" covering all our new and available jobs as they become available
Please note our Jewels Recruitments system for job alerts run on keywords that might be in your CV or your post code location is relevant to the new job advertised. So not always is the job sent to you an exact match of what you are seeking.
You will also receive weekly/monthly email newsletters from Jewels Recruitment, listing ALL available jobs in various locations and salary bands.
Please advise us if you do not want to receive these new job alerts.
FOLLOW JEWELS RECRUITMENT ON TWITTER FOR NEW JOBS, CAREER ADVICE, INDUSTRY NEWS AND MUCH MORE ... @JewelsJobs
- Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
- Online Marketing
- Tour Operator