Online Customer Experience Executive- £28,000 - Crawley
This award winning luxury travel company are looking for an Online Customer Experience Executive to join their Marketing team. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a salary of up to £28,000 and some of the best travel benefits within the industry. Accountable for supporting the Customer Experience Manager you will assist in the delivery of projects and the implementation of website support developments to develop and improve the customer journey on the website.
Online Customer Experience Executive - Role & Responsibilities:
- Contribute to identifying opportunities for developing the online sales proposition, generating viable ideas to feed into the commercial portfolio.
- Accountable for developing the business case for marketing and distribution projects.
- Accountable for the planning, execution and management of User testing.
- Implementation of small and support developments ensuring a smooth and successful implementation.
- Responsible for defining and conducting a post implementation trial for developments and taking action accordingly.
- Communication to other departments and responsibility for managing commercial activity against plans, reporting progress and ensuring stakeholders are aware of the status of projects.
Online Customer Experience Executive - Skills Required
- Proven experience in a UX role is preferred.
- Experience of using UX prototyping software tools such as Axure is desirable.
- Experience of using Project Management/tracking tools such as JIRA is desirable
- Knowledge of market trends, the online travel landscape and sales and distribution channels.
- Problem solving ability with excellent attention to detail.
- A business or marketing related degree would be advantageous.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects and work to agreed time-frames.
- An ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
Previously, successful candidates have come from a user experience / online customer experience background.
Please apply for the role of Online Customer Experience Executive online or email your CV to .
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk