Online Content Manager / UX Writer - SaaS - Berkshire - £DoE
From humble beginnings in 2012, this company now employee over 70 people at their cutting edge, purpose-built offices. Their enterprise B2B software is loved by some of the world's leading companies and they are growing exponentially. They are an engineering-led company and an agile, innovative team, meaning the entire focus is on product excellence and delighting customers.
They are looking for an experienced Senior UX Writer to lead the effort for increased impact of all online content. The successful candidate will manage one full time content writer and will work alongside the lead generation, tech and digital experience teams to ensure high quality content is effectively presented across all online channels including email comms and the website. While this role requires management skills (proof-reading and project management), you will also be required to write original copy individually.
- Create outstanding, impactful and concise UX copy, improving online conversion metrics
- Figure out the most effective way of presenting content, with heavy emphasis on UX.
- Manage one content writer, project-manage internal subject matter experts and external sources.
- Uphold the company tone of voice and messaging consistency across all properties.
- Deliverables include the main website, campaign landing pages, blogposts, interviews, videos scripts, webinars and SEO keywords input to lead generation team.
- Review, edit and deliver high quality content quickly, including case studies, interviews & blogposts.
- Around 5 years in in online content roles with a strong UX capacity
- You're a team player and have great stakeholder management skills, this role is highly interactive.
- Your work should require little or no review & edits before publishing.
- Excellent proof-reading skills in the tech industry, ideally in software.
What will you get in return?
- 10% pension, Private Health, 25 days holiday, competitive Salaries.
- Very smart and sociable team
- Latest technology, gadgets and innovation
- Fantastic new purpose buolt offices
- Degree of flexible working and culture of trust
- Technical Writing
- Online Content
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'