Our goal is simple, to just find: the right talent for the right job.
- Position: Online Content Coordinator
- Location: Cambridge
- Salary: £20,000 - £24,000 p/a Depending on Experience
- Contract: Fixed Term 9 Months
- About 40 hours a week, with flexible work time
Online Content Coordinator:
- Have you worked as an Online Content Coordinator before?
- Are you familiar with content marketing?
- Maybe you’ve previously worked within a Marketing team and have run community websites?
- Is working with Microsoft development/database landscape and associated terminology something you’re familiar with?
- Is Simple Talk and SQL Server Central something you’re familiar with?
- Do you pride yourself on having excellent communication skills?
- Would setting and getting articles live, spotting and correct errors and working with the Editors on the email newsletter be something that you’d enjoy?
- Is having an excellent eye for detail one of your strong points?
- Do you have a good grasp for the fundamentals of HTML?
- Is proof reading something you’re familiar with?
- Would you be described as having excellent communication skills?
- Are you in a position to work for a Fixed Term 9 Month contract?
- Our client is looking for a Content Delivery Coordinator to support the Marketing Team run our community websites, Simple Tale & SQL Server Central.
- You will be the first point of contact for our clients authors, and site users, understanding their needs and responding quickly with solutions, but you’ll also have the opportunity to work with a broad range of people across their marketing team.
- Our client is looking for someone who is able to adept at managing your time across the range of activities needed to keep our clients community sites running smoothly. You’ll be responsible for setting and getting articles live, spotting and correcting errors and working with the Editors on the email newsletters. This can involve a of context switching and short turnaround times, so we expect you to have an eye for detail and the ability to be precise, even when under time pressure.
- We offer the chance to work on a wide variety of platforms and make a real difference to the community sites our client provides. .
- Setting and scheduling the Simple Talk newsletter, and external content for SQL Server Central - you’ll need a good grasp of the fundamentals of HTML.
- Proofing our newsletters - you’ll need excellent proofing skills and a high standard of English.
- Managing the advertising on SQL Server Central, working with our Product Marketing team to run the appropriate adverts.
- Managing our editorial calendar, working with Simple Talk’s editor to understand the content pipeline.
- Organising contracts with authors, ensuring all new authors have a signed contract before we publish their work
- Self-motivation and the ability to switch contexts repeatedly throughout the day while managing your time.
- Work with people in and outside of your team to do what’s best for our clients community sites.
What would help?
- Experience of email marketing / newsletters (including hand-coding).
- Experience working in a content marketing team, or role.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft development/database landscape and associated terminology.
About TalentHQ Recruitment Ltd
- TalentHQ Ltd are an "Award Winning" recruitment consultancy which is headed up by a team of talented consultants.
- Within our HQ we specialise in adding 'talent' within Temporary & Permanent positions across all Business Support roles from Junior to Senior Management.
- We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SMEs businesses throughout the UK.
- Awards: FSB Hertfordshire - Best New Business - Winners 2014 & Most Inspiring New Business 2015.
- Digital Marketing
- Content Marketing