Online Content Assistant
Full time, Permanent position
Based in Bedfont Lakes, Feltham
Are you a confident e-commerce professional with experience in Content Management, SEO and Digital Marketing?
Do you have working knowledge of Magento, HTML and all Microsoft Programmes?
Do you have great attention to detail and thrive in a lively, busy team environment?
If you answered YES to the above questions, we want to hear from you straight away!
Dufry seeks an Online Content Assistant to support the day-to-day running of their websites. This will include the World Duty Free website which allows customers to reserve products (beauty, liquor, luxury goods, confectionery, etc.) in advance and collect them as they pass through the airport, as well as other websites for different parts of the business. The role will also include supporting the delivery of new website builds and enhancements to existing websites.
The role will involve working with multiple stakeholders across the business both in the UK and internationally. Reporting into the Online Content Manager, you will work with and help support the e-commerce team.
- Day-to-day running of the website including regular content updates, copywriting, merchandising, briefing artwork, and troubleshooting as required
- Using Brightedge to monitor site ranking on search engines and make recommended changes to optimise performance
- working with Dotmailer and Microsoft Dynamix to communicate relevant information to the customer database
- Organising and executing campaigns
- Manage relationships with the brands to ensure all relevant information is gathered in time for agreed activity
- Manage relationships with the buying teams to provide information in a timely fashion to support marketing campaigns
- Create regular sales and performance reports for internal stakeholders, brand and airport partners
- Provide administrative support to Online team, including raising of purchase orders, organising meetings and video conferencing, reporting and budget management
We are looking for somebody who…
- Has previous experience in an online / e-commerce team
- Has a good understanding of all aspects of e-commerce, including experience of content management, SEO, digital marketing, merchandising and site development
- Is confident in copywriting, web editing and online marketing
- Working knowledge of Magento, HTML, Excel & Powerpoint is essential
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Dotmailer, BrightEdge & ATTRAQT would be advantageous
- Self-starter, highly organised with a high attention to detail
- Confident and pro-active approach
- High level of verbal & written communication skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job