Online Consultant / Web Tech Business Analyst
£42-52,000 p.a. + benefits (permanent role)
Professional Services industry
This is an opportunity to work for an international professional services company in the City. The company is not only well-renowned for the excellent professional services they provide to their clients, but also for their friendly work environment, interesting IT product portfolio and very low employee turn-over. Having recently moved into new offices in the City, you’ll have a great view from the 10th floor, a subsidised canteen, a coffee shop and monthly Friday socials at the office bar.
You’ll be the go-to-person for department Product Owners for the company’s web technologies such as webpage and intranet. You’ll also be expected to keep abreast with the technological developments in the industry and the offerings from current and potential IT vendors. This is an ideal role for someone from a web tech background who’s highly motivated to move into a more analytical and business-facing role.
- Enhancing existing web technologies and creating new functionalities in collaboration with Product Owners
- Researching and suggesting new industry technologies to senior management including building business cases and cost/benefits
- Increase the business’ awareness of the company’s IT offerings and work towards better utilisation of technologies, focussing on value creation and work efficiency
- Evaluations and assessment of technology ideas generated in the business
- Work closely with the PMO office, specifically Project Managers and IT Business Analysts to translate requirements into technical solutions
- Technical understanding of web technologies, preferably with experience of web technology development (Microsoft .net stack)
- Experience working in a corporate environment
- Experience working in an international company
- Confident in working with senior level stakeholders and managing external suppliers
- Proactive and motivated to engage with the business in order to translate requirements into tangible solutions
Picture More Ltd. is recruiting for this role on behalf of the client. We are an IT Recruitment Consultancy specialising in sourcing talents to top-tier professional services companies. Due to the high amount of applications we are not able to provide individual feedback on all applications.
Please note: this employer undertakes vetting of employees including financial (CCJs, bankruptcy, credit history) and criminal checks, as well as work references and CV date / job title checks.
- Web Technologies