Online Buyer - Homeware
Quest Search & Selection is working with an exciting homewares start up retail business, who have an Online Buyer job opportunity to work closely alongside the Head of Buying to grow their online product proposition. This would be a good job opportunity for a current Online Buyer or Junior Buyer seeking a new challenge.
The job responsibilities of an Online Buyer within this growing pureplay business include:
- Working with the Head of Buying to source innovative products to increase the online product proposition
- Grow and maintain supplier relationships, sourcing commercially desirable products
- Liasing and negotiating with suppliers to get the best product at the right price
- Gathering relevant product information and communicate to relevant stakeholders within the business
Requirements from an Ideal Candidate (Online Buyer / Junior Buyer)
- Strong communicator and decision maker
- Confident dealing with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Experience working in a pureplay or online retail environment
- Experience working with lighting, homeware or bathroom products
- Far East sourcing experience
- Experience working in a start-up environment would be an advantage
This is an exciting opportunity for you to work in a thriving start-up and innovative environment and really drive the online product proposition. The successful candidate will receive competitive salary and benefits. If you're interested in a further conversation about this job opportunity, please submit your CV for review and a confidential conversation.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job