Online Behavioural Business Analyst : World Leading Global Energy Oil Co
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 12 months Initially
World Leading Global Energy Oil Company has an exciting opportunity for an Online Behavioural Business Analyst.
The Retail business encompasses more than 45,000 sites in more than 70 countries serving over 15 million customers a day.
In 2018 there is a focus to continue to lead in the digital space and enhance the digital experience of customers before, during and after visits. This will include coordinating communications across web, mobile, social, email and other channels.
The Analyst role will be focused on the Online Behaviour elements for the Data and Campaign Platform. They will be working directly with the business leads, project managers and IT to understand requirements and assist with developments.
The role will focus on analysing customer’s online behaviour across the Retail digital channels and, based on this, provide insight to the business to help maximise the company’s digital potential.
- Driving standardisation of online measurement across the Retail business
- Analysing customer journeys to identify and understand trends and make recommendations to improve acquisition and retention of customers
- Defining, measuring and reporting the different Customer Value Propositions contained within the Digital Channels
- Manage effective customer online segmentation and profiling for use within the personalisation services
- Provide training and support to business stakeholders for online behaviour data
- Identifying key online behaviour elements associated with User Stories
- Working with business leads to develop/verify the business case for product enhancements; this will include research of online behaviour (past/present/future) and defining and tracking online success metrics
- A Digital and Retail background with good knowledge of omni-channel marketing and B2C CRM
- Experience and knowledge of B2C communications for Retail covering: Loyalty, eCommerce, Social and Mobile apps
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies/ways of working, particularly scrum.
- Experience of leveraging online behaviour data for digital marketing communications
- Experience in working with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and Paid Media services
- Experience of end-user support & training
- Knowledge of the Adobe Marketing Cloud (AEM, Adobe Campaign, Audience Manager, Target etc)
It is not expected that the individual will implement online tracking but it is expected they can drive requirements and assist with design, test and implementation tasks.
This is an exciting project to drive leading digital solutions across the largest retailer in the world along with their key suppliers.
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.